LIFE LATELY

Thursday, September 26, 2013

The speed at which life works seems to have increased to a blur.  Between picking and preserving fruit, searching for a house with enough land to keep chickens, pigs and with enough trees to build tree houses and generally just climb when the mood takes me it seems hard to understand how I even have time to sleep! 

Anyway, less busy talk more doing!

I recently taught some butchering for Shovel and Fork for their Epic Pig Day!  I love sharing my knowledge and it feels good to share some of my passion for good meat and nicely tied string. 

Here are a few snaps taken during the day by one of the participants Jens Gerbitz.  You can check our more of his work here- Seeing256 Photography





 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tell me what you're thinking, I promise I don't bite!