IT'S FRIDAY, LETS DRINK COCKTAILS: WATERMELON DAIQUIRI

Friday, April 19, 2013

It's pink, zingy and alcoholic- need I say anymore! 
 
You do need to think ahead a little, as this drink works best if you grab a watermelon, peel it, cut it into chunks and freeze it ready to make but if you were desperate for one (I get to that place too), simply use fresh watermelon and add a few ice cubes to thicken up the drink in the blender. 
 

WATERMELON DAIQUIRI

INGREDIENTS

  • 100 ml white rum
  • 1 heaped tablespoon icing sugar
  • Juice of half a lime
  • approx. 10 x 5cm cubes of frozen watermelon

METHOD

Put all the ingredients in a blender and blitz to pink foamy deliciousness! 
 
Sit back, sip and relax.
 
 
 
Happy Friday everyone- it's nearly gin o clock, yeah! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tell me what you're thinking, I promise I don't bite!