LIFE LATELY

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Guests from the UK arrive today- so excited, but possibly not as excited as Harry will be when he wakes up in the morning and finds them here- he has no idea they are on their way!
 

 
Alfie, I love you so much, especially when you do things like this!

 
Trying our coconut water for the first time in a coconut and strawberry smoothie- very yummy!
 
 
Trying to find a little dietary balance- recipe on blog tomorrow.....
 
 
I just love the colours of a good fruit plate!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Can we have lots of piccys when your guest arrive . xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They may look a little sleepy but I will snap the arrival! xx

      Delete
  2. yuuum fruit plate, I can't wait for summer and for fruit prices to come down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time with them It goes so fast , I know it did when I visited Heidi x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking, I promise I don't bite!