VENISON AND CHORIZO BURGERS

After the success of the Venison and Bacon burgers I have been keen to find equally delicious alternatives.  I had some chorizo in the fridge that needed a use and hence these burgers were made and will no doubt be made again

They got  big thumbs up with the family.

I am not giving you exact quantities as I did not measure them- burgers are more of a throw it in and see kinda thing anyway- well they are for me!

VENISON AND CHORIZO BURGERS

 

Ingredients

Minced venison
About half of chorizo ring- chopped roughly
Half a onion, chopped finely
Paprika
Salt and Pepper

Method

Mix the ingredients gently- you don't want to overwork the mixture.
Form into burgers and leave in the fridge to set a little before cooking.
In a hot pan, fry the burgers on each side.

I served the burgers on white ciabatta rolls with paprika baked chips (fries for you non UK folks). 

All plates were clean at the end of the meal! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!
Please feel free to add your thoughts....

 

Previous Posts

LIFE WITHOUT LEMONS ON Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LIFE WITHOUT LEMONS ON GOOGLE+

LIFE WITHOUT LEMONS ON PINTEREST

A life without lemons is like swimming in the nude! You can do it, but it just feels wrong.

A Life Without Lemons started when I moved from the UK to Edmonton in Canada. I blog about fabulous food, family and my long standing love affair with gin and tonic!

Very glad to have you come along for the ride- is it gin o clock yet?

Food, gin and kids on Instagram