PROJECT LIFE: WEEK 2

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Last week I met with a lovely bunch of ladies- "Team Project Life, drink wine and chat".  Some like me had just started Project Life, some were seasoned pro's.  I got some great ideas and tips and am even more excited about filling in my folder.  One of the main tips I picked up was trimming down a normal page to make a smaller insert to bulk out a week.  Very handy when I had too much to go into this weeks spread.  You can see my extra bit to the right and the cookies I made to take with me to the meeting.  I feel I am still finding my style with my pages and love the handwritten notes on the pictures and little additions of drawings my kids have done. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tell me what you're thinking, I promise I don't bite!