FOOD FOR FRIENDS- TIP 6

Saturday, December 15, 2012

TIP 6- GET INSPIRED WHEN YOU HAVE MORE TIME
And last but not least flick through cookery books or spend some time on the Internet when you have some free time. Last minute panic planning can be exciting but having an idea of things you would like to cook for people can help. I put post it notes in books for things I would like to cook one day and when I need ideas my post it notes guide me to things I have already picked out. If you don't own any books the Internet can be a great resource for food planning. There are many web sites but I strongly recommend the BBC Good Food web site. You can search by ingredient, cook time, prep time, course, country and skill level. They have great features for seasonal ideas and even special diets.

Happy planning, cooking and eating!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tell me what you're thinking, I promise I don't bite!